2.01.2008

Both Complete and New


This is what I love about new technology. The ability to capture random trivia and share it with the rest of the world (that would be you, dear blog reader.)

My new phone has a camera. Yay.

So what do I see when I dash over to the video store today? Apparently Village Pets now has "Complete New Owners."

Not half-old, not half-dead, not some half-human/half-dog hybrid. No. These owners are complete.

And on top of that, they're new. Fresh out of the can. Not stale. Not even a little bit.

Complete AND New. I wouldn't have my owners any other way.

2 comments:

L.L. Barkat said...

Quite amusing. :)

Merrie Destefano said...

Thanks, L.L.

I know my sense of humor is a bit strange, so if I can make someone smile then I have achieved my higher purpose.

:)
Merrie