7.03.2008


My Thirteen Favorite Cancelled TV Shows By Merrie Destefano


1. Star Trek
2. Eureka
3. Journeyman
4. Lost in Space
5. Frasier
6. Seinfield
7. Babylon 5
8. News Radio
9. Studio 60
10. Sports Night
11. Firefly
12. Eyes
13. Battlestar Galactica (the current show: I know it's not canceled yet, but it will be! Boo hoo.)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont think Seinfeld or Frasier were 'canceled'. I miss News Radio, Sports Night, and Firefly though. Add Carpoolers to that list and you have something.

Merrie Destefano said...

Anon,
Yes, you're right, of course. I knew I was stretching the interpretation of "cancelled."
: )
But I still miss all those shows.

I probably should have titled it, "13 TV shows that should still be on the air."

Don't think I ever saw Carpoolers, though. Hmmm. I'll have to check it out.

Thanks for stopping by!