8.10.2008

The History of Abuse in China

This video details the history of abuse that has taken place in China and uses photos and a couple of video clips to illustrate the injustices. These are merely a handful of photos that have come out of China in recent years.

What you will see is here is what happens to Christians--and people of other faiths--who worship “underground.” This is what happens to many of the churches that don’t register with the Three-Self Church in China.



To learn more about what is going on in China visit this site.

To learn what you can do, visit this site.

You don't have to get involved. That is your freedom. But you may want to consider the following poem written by the German Pastor Martin Niemöller, about the rise of Hitler and the Nazi regime.

"In Germany, they came first for the Communists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist;

And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist;

And then they came for the Jews, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew;

And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no one left to speak up."

No comments: