8.24.2007

Alien Abduction



Sorry I haven't posted lately. I've been kidnapped by aliens. I knew this was going to happen, sooner or later.

They're forcing me to stay in my room and work on my book, my Big Secret Book that I almost never talk about. So far, they've been pretty nice though. I have as much Diet Snapple and Diet Coke as I can drink (and that's a lot!)

Rumor has it that if I behave they will let me out for lunch. I hear I might get to have grilled salmon. And there may humans out there.

Not sure. Updates to follow.

2 comments:

Becca Johnson said...

LOL! Well, at least they're taking care of you, and it sounds like it's for a good cause. :P I hope the book writing's going well. :D

Becca Johnson

Merrie Destefano said...

Becca,
I finally escaped. Phew. It was a close call. The aliens outnumbered us, two to one.

It was a tie score, though, and had to go into overtime.

But in the end the humans won.

Glad to have you visiting, Becca!