8.31.2007

Why I'm So Boring



If anybody wonders why I've been so boring lately, and why I haven't posted very often this week, here's the reason: I have a bad cold.

[A chorus of "Ooooh, poor Merrie."]

Yup. I know I caught it from those aliens who abducted me last week. By the way, my memory has been coming back in bits and pieces. An image here, a piece of conversation there. I have a feeling that in a couple of days I will know where I went.

And look out, because when I remember, I'm tellin'. No alien is going to drag me off like that again.

4 comments:

Rebecca LuElla Miller said...

Oooohh, poor Merrrie!

At least the aliens--or the cold--didn't rob you of your sense of humor! ;-)

Becky

Merrie Destefano said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you (cough, cough).

:)

Those alien viruses are the worst.

Thanks for stopping by, Becky!

Becca Johnson said...

Oooohh, poor Merrrie!

I hope you're feeling better now! :D

Merrie Destefano said...

Hey, that's a pretty good trick--I lost my own comment! Let's try that again:

Becca,
Thanks! I am almost all better and almost all cough-free. Yay! Thank God. I am so glad He designed our bodies to do a lot of self-repair. Those human mechanics have some goofy ideas sometimes...

:)